It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 02:40

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next

Who will win the 2008 German Grand Prix ?
Kimi Räikkönen 40%  40%  [ 32 ]
Felipe Massa 14%  14%  [ 11 ]
Lewis Hamilton 26%  26%  [ 21 ]
Heikki Kovalainen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nick Heidfeld 6%  6%  [ 5 ]
Robert Kubica 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
Jarno Trulli 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mark Webber 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Fernando Alonso 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 81
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:24  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Posts: 362
Location: malaysia
Country: Malaysia (my)
Kimi P6. :sad:
Hm..its ok. Just c what going on tomorrow. :wave:

Anything can happen :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:32  
kart driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:19
Posts: 82
Hamilton-could be a tad on the light side but it was a good lap and has a very good chance to win
Massa-not out of the equation and I suspect a lap or two heavier than Lewis but has a good chance to win also
Kovalinen-Ron Dennis wont let him win but he could give mclaren thier 1st 1-2 this year
Trulli-2nd row adds to the fantastic season hes having
Alonso-thumbs up
Raikkonen-was absolute c**p today.......but could fight for 3rd
Kubica-BMW doesnt care for the season anymore but its not good qualy from BMW
Webber-good chance to add a point or two
Vettel-fantastic
Coulthard-thumbs up

overall its 50-50 for the W between massa and hamilton in my view
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:34  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Ted Kravitz: "Is most of your focus behind Massa now"
Stefano Domenicalli: "We have two cars"

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:35  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 17:46
Posts: 135
Location: NC (USA)
I was just about to post that...he's funny
could not say it with a stern face..I guess
the world don't see him when he is on track

iceman1 wrote:
" all my career I was quick in the wet" - Massa

LOOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:35  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Posts: 362
Location: malaysia
Country: Malaysia (my)
markpaz455 wrote:
Hamilton-could be a tad on the light side but it was a good lap and has a very good chance to win
Massa-not out of the equation and I suspect a lap or two heavier than Lewis but has a good chance to win also
Kovalinen-Ron Dennis wont let him win but he could give mclaren thier 1st 1-2 this year
Trulli-2nd row adds to the fantastic season hes having
Alonso-thumbs up
Raikkonen-was absolute c**p today.......but could fight for 3rd
Kubica-BMW doesnt care for the season anymore but its not good qualy from BMW
Webber-good chance to add a point or two
Vettel-fantastic
Coulthard-thumbs up

overall its 50-50 for the W between massa and hamilton in my view


Agree.! :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:43  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Manny6 wrote:
I was just about to post that...he's funny
could not say it with a stern face..I guess
the world don't see him when he is on track

iceman1 wrote:
" all my career I was quick in the wet" - Massa

LOOL

Drivers dont say they are great in the wet,they show it on a track :cool:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:44  
kart driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:19
Posts: 82
iceman1 wrote:
Manny6 wrote:
I was just about to post that...he's funny
could not say it with a stern face..I guess
the world don't see him when he is on track

iceman1 wrote:
" all my career I was quick in the wet" - Massa

LOOL

Drivers dont say they are great in the wet,they show it on a track :cool:


lets give him credit.......while saying that he did not compare himself to senna :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:48  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
lol

Kimi will have Many Problems with passing Alonso and Trulli , I think He'll Retire :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:51  
kart driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:19
Posts: 82
its going to be tough for kimi......but alonso is probably significantly light and face it......even with a crappy f2007
the toyota doesnt hold a candle to it.....kimi will leapfrog both in the pits
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:58  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
markpaz455 wrote:
its going to be tough for kimi......but alonso is probably significantly light and face it......even with a crappy f2007
the toyota doesnt hold a candle to it.....kimi will leapfrog both in the pits

Yeah but he'll lose Many times behind Them
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 14:08  
kart driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:19
Posts: 82
iceman1 wrote:
markpaz455 wrote:
its going to be tough for kimi......but alonso is probably significantly light and face it......even with a crappy f2007
the toyota doesnt hold a candle to it.....kimi will leapfrog both in the pits

Yeah but he'll lose Many times behind Them


good point but the podium is not out the window but where he is right now and his situation 4th is where i see him at but the podium is not out the window as i said above he COULD fight for 3rd
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 14:11  
kart driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:19
Posts: 82
plus hamilton is due for a mechanical problem :p (probably not going to happen )
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 14:15  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Posts: 362
Location: malaysia
Country: Malaysia (my)
yeah..kimi will got on podium tomorrow.
3rd place probably.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 14:18  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
markpaz455 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
markpaz455 wrote:
its going to be tough for kimi......but alonso is probably significantly light and face it......even with a crappy f2007
the toyota doesnt hold a candle to it.....kimi will leapfrog both in the pits

Yeah but he'll lose Many times behind Them


good point but the podium is not out the window but where he is right now and his situation 4th is where i see him at but the podium is not out the window as i said above he COULD fight for 3rd

Nope i don't think He'll finish the Race tomorrow .
Kova For the win :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 14:25  
kart driver

Joined: 06 Jul 2008, 13:36
Posts: 91
Massa got a sense of humor and I can appreciate that. My man, Massa, I really like you, but if you want people to think you are "decent" in the rain, you gotta keep it on the island senhor !
Ferrari better concoct something cause their championship is going downhill !
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB