It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 02:28

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next

Who will win the Turkish Grand Prix
Poll ended at 09 May 2008, 19:33
Kimi Raikkonen 57%  57%  [ 43 ]
Felipe Massa 29%  29%  [ 22 ]
Nick Heidfeld 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Kubica 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Lewis Hamilton 9%  9%  [ 7 ]
Other 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 76
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix
PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 08:31  
car driver

ferrari 1-2
with kimi outqualifying massa to pole position.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 08:34  
kart driver

Kimi is in a peak of his performance. So no doubt, Kimi will again grab another dominant victory in Turkey. Well, at least I hope so. Followed by his mate, two BMW's and Heikki (wish he'll be able to race) or Lewis :huh: eh..We'll see then :p

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 08:44  
car driver

No way will kimi get pole. Massa should win, its one of his strongest tracks. A McLaren or BMW could win if things go bit crazy like Australia.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 09:00  
kart driver

Seemingly people who commented here almost voted for Massa to win Turkish GP but seeing the poll It's Kimi who is leading over Massa, lol xD

Im imagining a hattrick again by Kimi. Its champagne Kimi not a bottle of Rose-water to be struggled for. So, I deserve a winning huh, hehe xxD

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 09:38  
kart driver

It would be Kimi taking lead for Ferrari and Massa will follow him. He may challenge Kimi in the pits...But at the end, it would be 1 - 2 Ferrari.

- BSR
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 09:53  
car driver

I wouldn't dare to bet against another Ferrari 1-2.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 15:02  
Kart Champion

Im going with Kimi pulling out the win, but taking the win with pit stratagey over Massa giving them their 1-2 finish.

PostPosted: 02 May 2008, 23:47  
Kart Champion

I think that Fellipe will win the race. :P
I think I am the only that posted it though too :P
ahahhahaa

PostPosted: 03 May 2008, 08:13  
GP2 Driver

raghu_mv wrote:
No way will kimi get pole. Massa should win, its one of his strongest tracks. A McLaren or BMW could win if things go bit crazy like Australia.

Mclaren won in Australia and that wasn't because of the madness it was because of there solid drive.

PostPosted: 03 May 2008, 13:30  
GP2 Driver

HamiltonF1 wrote:
raghu_mv wrote:

Mclaren won in Australia and that wasn't because of the madness it was because of there solid drive.

Australia was bit "easy" race for McLaren, afterall, their biggest rivals was far behind and BMW wasn't ready yet to fight with them. Now when Ferrari has shown their pace, we have seen, that it isn't that easy to McLaren to stay in pace against Ferrari. The advantage is with Ferrari now... :shhh:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 May 2008, 18:49  
GP2 Driver

I thinkg Ferrari will be very strong. But i am not so hopeful about massa.He has a good track record at Turkey with 2 wins but without TC it will be a different game all together.Specailly turn 8 as it is flat out.We can expect a few spins out there.I hope Kimi can pull out one more win & Lewis can have an advantage as he has raced without TC in GP2.As always u can never count out BMW as they are certainly a force to reckon.Lets wait till Friday Practice .
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: 2008 Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix
PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 06:02  

HamiltonF1 wrote:
raghu_mv wrote:

yep, true about mclaren in aus, but turkey is a fast flowing track - not mclaren friendly.
i think monaco and canada are decisive races for hamilton+mclarens season. they need to win both as the next tracks are ferrari favourites....sorry, a bit off topic

PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 12:07  
Kart Champion

Its not really looking good for the McLarens... (looks like Alonso took his 0.6 sec. back to Renault :D LOL )

I don't think the track really suits them, and if they go for the qually pace (meaning low fuel) they're gonna get jumped in the race by the BMW's...

At least that's my view on the situation.

Not really thinking someone can challenge Ferrari, so if no tehnical glitches happen, i'm guessing an easy 1-2... hoping for Kimi P1.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 12:21  
GP2 Driver

I for one think McLaren will be strong here or atleast give Ferrari a close fight, unlike last year.

From what I've read so far and Haug's comments at the end of the Spanish GP it seems that the Macs have gained a lot through the high speed corners, but have lost a bit in their strong area last year, the good traction in the low speed ones. In contrast, Ferrari seems to have found a good balance, maintaining some of the advantages the F2007 had, but also improving traction. It's like they've switched roles this time around.The Beemers have great traction also.

So I expect a close fight between Ferrari and Mac with BMW a bit behind.

Oh, and I don't get why so many people think that Massa is unbeatable at this track. Kimi won in 2005 and he seemed just as fast or faster than Massa in last year's race. But because he messed up quali and had less fuel than Felipe, he couldn't challenge him for the win. Plus, Kimi loves this track also, unlike Bahrain. So let's just wait and see...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 May 2008, 14:45  
Donator

Hopefully Kimi wins :cheezy:
 Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next