It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 03:34

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Who will win the Turkish Grand Prix
Poll ended at 09 May 2008, 19:33
Kimi Raikkonen 57%  57%  [ 43 ]
Felipe Massa 29%  29%  [ 22 ]
Nick Heidfeld 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Kubica 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Lewis Hamilton 9%  9%  [ 7 ]
Other 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 76
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix
PostPosted: 13 May 2008, 20:28  
Kart Champion

HamiltonF1 wrote:
lucian wrote:
flashman wrote:
I also wouldn't be myself if i didn't praise my favourite (Robert Kubica) for a very good start (from 5th to 3rd on one turn !). Maybe later not everything went that well (one position lost on the pitstop), but whatever.. :thumbsup:

Yeah he certainly did a good race, especially if you compare it to his teammate.

Kimi still has to find his best form, he's close to it now but once in a while he gets owned by Massa. I'm quite optimistic he'll win more than Massa in the more difficult tracks, but I think Hamilton will improve and it's going to get better.

Uhm dude now your talking like your his best friend and knows everything about him lol :p

Thanks for the irony :cheezy:. I don't want to talk bulls**, sorry if I just don't pay attention to how it looks. But you know, when you hear most of your friends are supporting Massa you become quite annoyed to see that Kimi simply can't beat his teammate. I'm sure many fans of Kimi thought a few years ago that Kimi would have put serious problems to Schumacher if he'd been his teammate. But it's obvious that Schumacher would beat Massa a lot more often. And it logically results Kimi wouldn't stand a chance against Schumacher.

So my whole point is I was expecting Kimi to beat his teammate every time or almost.

PostPosted: 15 May 2008, 18:03  
car driver

I think Hamilton made his best. i dont like him too much, but he did everything here in istanbul, so congrats to him. To be honest i didnt see any contact in live betveen Kimi and Heikki. Did anybody?

Oh yes and Kubica is the god:DDDD
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 May 2008, 12:32  
Kart Champion

yep i did at the beginning, watch the FULL ONBOARD RACE and ull see ;)

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2008, 18:01  
kart driver

Mark 7. , Nico 8. Flag:## !yahoo:
 Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20