It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:46

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:07  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Shame on Massa, he was far the quickest all over the weekend, he threw it away in the mid-sector, 4 tenths slower... Don't know if it was a mistake.. Looks like it was one :thumbsup:

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:07  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
joostlamers wrote:
Congrats to Kubica, shame that not all the rules are equal for everyone, Massa and Raikkonen :<>: this is bad!!


I second that! if they get a penalty (each), which in my opinion, they should it would be good for both Kubica and Hamilton.

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:08  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 14:07
Posts: 869
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Country: Germany (de)
Great result for Kubica. Massa just on second position. Alonso tenth #Fear . I think it's going to be a very exciting race. :cool:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:08  
car driver

Joined: 17 Mar 2008, 00:35
Posts: 14
Location: http://www.mscforum.co.nr
Kubica GREAAATTT!!!
Massa is stupid, he dominated all of Q1, Q2 and most of Q3 until the last few laps! now all he can come away with is P2, huh, Ferrari driver!!

_________________
Image
Initial D
JOIN my racing forum!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:10  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
phil1993 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Congrats to Kubica, shame that not all the rules are equal for everyone, Massa and Raikkonen :<>: this is bad!!


I second that! if they get a penalty (each), which in my opinion, they should it would be good for both Kubica and Hamilton.

Yes it would be :p , I don't see anyone else but Massa win..

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:11  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Quote:
joostlamers: Yes it would be :p , I don't see anyone else but Massa win


yeah, kubica is fuelled very lightly i think.

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:14  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Posts: 1199
Location: San Diego
Kubica for race win !! How about this ?? BMW have proved yet again that they are pretty good enough to challenge the big boys ...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:16  
Kart Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:33
Posts: 104
Location: BraSil
I think Massa is a little bit heavier on fuel than the others and kubica will pit on lap 14 or 15.


Last edited by darthfury on 05 Apr 2008, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:17  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Posts: 1199
Location: San Diego
phil1993 wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Second that!! Punish him!! It's not fair if they don't!!


Live isn't fair. Deal with it!!!. FIA= Ferrari International Assistance :<>:


Superb definition for FIA ...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:17  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 14:07
Posts: 869
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Country: Germany (de)
I also think Massa will pit later than Kubica, but what about Hamilton ?

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:19  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
sanredrose wrote:
Kubica for race win !! How about this ?? BMW have proved yet again that they are pretty good enough to challenge the big boys ...

Don't think so, I think it will be the same as in Australia, with Hamilton in Kubica, he should have got pole there as well, but he didn't had a chance in the race, think it will be the same but then with, Felipe..

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:20  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Posts: 1199
Location: San Diego
Chazert wrote:
Can Ferrari hold on to their performance at Malaysia?
I am anticipating Ferrari will start to show an advantage over McLaren. BMW, Williams and Toyota will start to become competitive with McLaren.

Can Massa finally get a good result?
He will be completely focused on that, so he could win.

What role is BMW Sauber going to play?
They are very close to McLaren, so they could play a big part in seperating Ferrari and McLaren in the points chases. I am looking for BMW to be very competeive with McLaren this year.

Will there be rain?
Yes, there should be a downpour! Ha!

Who crash into the barriers again?
Hamilton (I hope!)


Now here is the answers to your assumptions ... Kubica beats Ferrari to pole. This means they are very close to Ferrari, in fact right now faster & i am looking for BMW to be competitive with Ferrari / Mclaren.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:27  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 23:17
Posts: 1199
Location: San Diego
joostlamers wrote:
sanredrose wrote:
Kubica for race win !! How about this ?? BMW have proved yet again that they are pretty good enough to challenge the big boys ...

Don't think so, I think it will be the same as in Australia, with Hamilton in Kubica, he should have got pole there as well, but he didn't had a chance in the race, think it will be the same but then with, Felipe..


I also expect Hamilton to beat both Massa and Kubica. But we should not forget the start of the race tomorrow. It has a hairpin as the very first corner. So anybody who holds on to the inside lane can edge the others to pole. So it all depends on tomorrow's start. Anybody in the top 6 can move on to pole after the first 2 corners.

So strategy changes pretty much after that. If Kubica holds on, then he will have to pit slightly later. Or if Massa / Hamilton pass Kubica then its a different story. If Kov passes all of them ... then its altogether a different story.

But i am expecting atleast one red flag tomorrow. The so called gravel traps are allowing the cars to sail thro to barriers. Wait for our back row boys. One of them goes flying to barriers then everything becomes topsy turvey !!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:33  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
sanredrose wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
sanredrose wrote:
Kubica for race win !! How about this ?? BMW have proved yet again that they are pretty good enough to challenge the big boys ...

Don't think so, I think it will be the same as in Australia, with Hamilton in Kubica, he should have got pole there as well, but he didn't had a chance in the race, think it will be the same but then with, Felipe..


I also expect Hamilton to beat both Massa and Kubica. But we should not forget the start of the race tomorrow. It has a hairpin as the very first corner. So anybody who holds on to the inside lane can edge the others to pole. So it all depends on tomorrow's start. Anybody in the top 6 can move on to pole after the first 2 corners.

So strategy changes pretty much after that. If Kubica holds on, then he will have to pit slightly later. Or if Massa / Hamilton pass Kubica then its a different story. If Kov passes all of them ... then its altogether a different story.

But i am expecting atleast one red flag tomorrow. The so called gravel traps are allowing the cars to sail thro to barriers. Wait for our back row boys. One of them goes flying to barriers then everything becomes topsy turvey !!!


wouldn't say that there will be a red flag, but possibly a yellow and maybe a safety car

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: POLE ON POLE!!! BMW's first pole!!!
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 12:33  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 17:44
Posts: 158
Location: caffe "4 U"
http://www.totalf1.com/fullstory/view/252229/Kubica_storms_to_maiden_pole/[youtube][/youtube]

great drive by Kubitza :thumbsup: I love this three teams fight

_________________
BMW Power
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB