It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 23:55

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2008, 15:56  
F1 Driver

flyingjohn wrote:
Who is Macca :huh:

McLaren Mercedes team :wave:

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2008, 17:24  
F1 Routinier

great win for kimi.....what the hell's goin' on with massa? :cheezy: :nosweat: and a great salvage job for heikki.....and poor lewis, being stinged with macca's bad luck shadow :nosweat: :cool: :cheezy:

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2008, 20:42  
kart driver

Hey guys,
What about Trulli's result? I was able to hold off Lewis. May be Alonso made the wrong choice with Renault instead of Toyota...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 06:04  
car driver

kimi had a wonderful race....but it was an easy race fr him

as far as drive of day ...trulli n webber shld me mentioned....amazing to hold off hami in a slower car

n the arse of the day goes to ....u know who slips on the track
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 07:35  
car driver

megasyxx wrote:
great win for kimi.....what the hell's goin' on with massa? :cheezy: :nosweat: and a great salvage job for heikki.....and poor lewis, being stinged with macca's bad luck shadow :nosweat: :cool: :cheezy:

Well it was about time! After last year's unusual flawless performance by Mclaren!
Of course except for the spy saga and the dispute between Lewis and Fernando :roll::
But I was talking about team mistakes...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 14:35  

Massa spin not caused by Ferrari defect

A spokesman for Ferrari has ruled out any lingering doubt that Felipe Massa's terminal Sepang spin was caused by a technical problem.

Amid rumours that his seat for 2009 may not be safe, Ferrari officials said they would check whether any aspect of the car could be blamed for what appeared to be the Brazilian's second major driving error in a one week period, leaving his points tally so far at zero.

Asked by the German magazine Sport Bild if a defect had caused Massa to spin into the gravel at Sepang, the spokesman is quoted as saying: "No. The car was okay."

Team boss Stefano Domenicali, however, is confident that the 26-year-old can put his flagging reputation back on track in Bahrain next weekend.

"We must not over-dramatise.
I'm convinced that from Felipe's and our point of view, a response won't go amiss in Bahrain," he said. "Felipe has all the qualities and the capabilities to do well."

Massa's former boss Peter Sauber, though, was not surprised when he observed the driver's error from the BMW-Sauber garage in Malaysia.

"If things are not running well for him, Felipe loses concentration quickly," the Swiss said.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 15:11  
kart driver

AzShadow wrote:
Massa spin not caused by Ferrari defect

A spokesman for Ferrari has ruled out any lingering doubt that Felipe Massa's terminal Sepang spin was caused by a technical problem.

Amid rumours that his seat for 2009 may not be safe, Ferrari officials said they would check whether any aspect of the car could be blamed for what appeared to be the Brazilian's second major driving error in a one week period, leaving his points tally so far at zero.

Asked by the German magazine Sport Bild if a defect had caused Massa to spin into the gravel at Sepang, the spokesman is quoted as saying: "No. The car was okay."

Team boss Stefano Domenicali, however, is confident that the 26-year-old can put his flagging reputation back on track in Bahrain next weekend.

"We must not over-dramatise.
I'm convinced that from Felipe's and our point of view, a response won't go amiss in Bahrain," he said. "Felipe has all the qualities and the capabilities to do well."

Massa's former boss Peter Sauber, though, was not surprised when he observed the driver's error from the BMW-Sauber garage in Malaysia.

"If things are not running well for him, Felipe loses concentration quickly," the Swiss said.

that says it all right there. Massa has to turn it around (his performance not the car lol) in Bahrain
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 16:13  
F1 Legend

Watch Massa start of the 2002 British GP , he was driving a sauber :nosweat:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JkbXVzPRf8I
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008, 16:45  

iceman1 wrote:
Watch Massa start of the 2002 British GP , he was driving a sauber :nosweat:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JkbXVzPRf8I

god that was awful :sad:

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2008, 16:35  
car driver

Good race Raikkonen !yahoo: Go Kimi!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2008, 17:52  
F1 Driver

:cheezy: :cheezy: :cheezy:

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 08:57  
F1 Rookie

good race for for ferrari

massa for alson in 2009 anyone?????

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 15:30  
F1 Driver

Well I have something to say and show.

After Hamilton's first pit stop, he had this right front wheelnut problem. If you watch closely his just out lap from pit stop rounding first and second turn, you'll realize that front wheel rim was spinning, other than the original spin of the wheel. Below snapshots are taken nearly frame by frame and you can see the rim displacement. Did it make the front rim a moveable part?

ImageImage
ImageImage

'Cause if you' watch the 34th lap of the race, you'll see that that wheel rim was stationary now because of the wheel spinnig effect, it slots its place firmly!

ImageImage

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 23:55  
kart driver

I haven't noticed it :blink:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 18:16  

Massa denies problems with new rules

Felipe Massa has denied he is having problems adapting to the new regulations banning driving aids, and said his retirement from the Malaysian Grand Prix was not his fault.

"No, definitely not," Massa told reporters when asked if he was struggling with this year's regulations. "I am comfortable in the car. I just had bad results.

Massa retired from the Sepang race after spinning off the track when running in second place and he is yet to score a point this season.

The Ferrari driver denied, however, that the spin was his fault.

"In Australia we had a failure in the car, and in Malaysia I cannot say that I made a mistake, because it was not the case," he said.

"But I just hit one kerb and it changed the configuration of my car, and that caused the retirements. It was two different problems and we cannot say they were the same thing."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next