It is currently 24 Aug 2017, 01:05

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 08:32  
kart driver

Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 18:47
Posts: 79
Wow, another typical red vs silver at the starting of the grid.. :tired:
really hope trulli has more fuel in his car...
but quite pleased with heikki... on top of Hamilton.. though... :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 08:51  
car driver

Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 20:02
Posts: 20
yap. it's great to see heikki in top3 :cool:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 09:00  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealo ... c:MYXX0031

http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecas ... =Sepang,MY

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel/w ... sepang.php

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/b ... v_business

http://weather.aol.com/main.adp?location=MYXX0031

http://www.get-weather.com/?country=93&cityid=4752

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... ala+lumpur

check the last link for sunday!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 09:23  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2007, 13:46
Posts: 1866
Location: Finland
McLaren drivers summoned by stewards
Quote:
McLaren drivers Lewis Hamilton and Heikki Kovalainen have been called to see the race stewards at Sepang after Nick Heidfeld and Fernando Alonso complained that they had been blocked at the end of qualifying.

We'll see...

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 09:41  
kart driver

Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 08:37
Posts: 64
Massa will win the race

1. Massa
2. Raikkonen
3.Kovalainen
4. Hamilton
5. Kubica
6. Alonso
7. Trulli
8. Webber
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:17  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:27  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 20:58
Posts: 462
joostlamers wrote:
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING

I'm not totally agree with you, because in Australia, the incident didn't affect Kubica's position on the grid but Heidfeld was on his last flying lap, he could do better I think if the Maccas didn't "block" him. But it's a bit weird what happened at the end of Q3 because I feel that Massa, Raikkonen, Kubica, Webber, Hamilton and Kovi all thought that the session was over :blink:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:30  
kart driver

Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 19:03
Posts: 32
Location: romania
it looks to me that massa is lighter than the others; here are the differences for the top 10 drivers between Q2 and Q3:

Massa +1.336
Raikkonen +2.042
Kovalainen +1.854
Hamilton +2.082
Trulli +1.886
Kubica +1.916
Heidfeld +2.105
Webber +2.042
Alonso +3.310
Glock +3.656
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:31  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Mitsuro Sano wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING

I'm not totally agree with you, because in Australia, the incident didn't affect Kubica's position on the grid but Heidfeld was on his last flying lap, he could do better I think if the Maccas didn't "block" him. But it's a bit weird what happened at the end of Q3 because I feel that Massa, Raikkonen, Kubica, Webber, Hamilton and Kovi all thought that the session was over :blink:

Hiedfeld was as fast as Hamilton in first and second sector, he blew it in the last sector... What do you say about that?

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:39  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 20:58
Posts: 462
nothing :wink:
I didn't pay attention to his time on the first 2 sectors....
But it will be sad if both McLarens are penalized, it will blow a Ferrari-McLaren battle!


:wave:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:43  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Posts: 362
Location: malaysia
Country: Malaysia (my)
Its nice to see the red dominant for the front row of race tomorrow. As malaysian n as big fans of ferraris expecially kimi, its pleased to see both of them (massa n kimi) starting the race in front of mclarens drivers. But I'm predicted rains for tomorrow, bcoz now rain season at many places in my country, especially in the afternoon presumably the rains fall late in the evening.

As we can see in the qualifying session today, the cloud was gloomy and dark, the rain might fall anytime. Malaysia is the country with hot and wet climate all the year. The weather are difficult to predicted.It could be so hot n also it could be so wet for certain of period.

If rain fall tomorrow, during the race. I'm sure its very tough n unpredictable race. Moreover, without a traction control. Its more difficult to control the car. N i'm sure there are also the driver that will please if the rain fall tomorrow. I think alonso is better race in the wet condition. Then, it will give him more chance to gain advantage from that kind of condition.

We will see tomorrow race.. :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:46  
kart driver

Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 19:03
Posts: 32
Location: romania
joostlamers wrote:
Mitsuro Sano wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING

I'm not totally agree with you, because in Australia, the incident didn't affect Kubica's position on the grid but Heidfeld was on his last flying lap, he could do better I think if the Maccas didn't "block" him. But it's a bit weird what happened at the end of Q3 because I feel that Massa, Raikkonen, Kubica, Webber, Hamilton and Kovi all thought that the session was over :blink:

Hiedfeld was as fast as Hamilton in first and second sector, he blew it in the last sector... What do you say about that?


I think this shouldn't change the fact that he was slowed down by the two mclarens; the race stewards have to judge only that situation - and, I'm sorry to say that, but hamilton and kovalainen were not supposed to be on the racing line and going that slowly... when hamilton saw heidfeld past him, he immediately change the line knowing he made something wrong.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 10:47  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 07:54
Posts: 94
Location: Doobie
joostlamers wrote:
Mitsuro Sano wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING

I'm not totally agree with you, because in Australia, the incident didn't affect Kubica's position on the grid but Heidfeld was on his last flying lap, he could do better I think if the Maccas didn't "block" him. But it's a bit weird what happened at the end of Q3 because I feel that Massa, Raikkonen, Kubica, Webber, Hamilton and Kovi all thought that the session was over :blink:

Hiedfeld was as fast as Hamilton in first and second sector, he blew it in the last sector... What do you say about that?


"Was as fast?" Gee, I just wet my boxers here dude :p , so Nick blew his own chances? ...of course by the help of the Maccas, wtg bradah!!

_________________
The juice is worth the squeeze
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 11:05  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
joostlamers wrote:
Ferrari way to fast, don't cry about the McLarens blocking, Kimi didn't got punished for blocking Kubica in Australia, so if they penalise Heikki and Lewis, it would be... DISGUSTING


Image

you can witness the videos too :p :nosweat:

On n On
Heikki: I have to nothing to apologyse, I was on the right side of the track

ROFL

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 11:12  
kart driver

Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 22:17
Posts: 56
palino wrote:
Massa will win the race

1. Massa
2. Raikkonen
3.Kovalainen
4. Hamilton
5. Kubica
6. Alonso
7. Trulli
8. Webber

I dont think its such a good idea to speculate so definitively - remember that f1 is highly dependent on many variables including a large quantity of lady luck
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 32  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB