It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 15:28

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:34  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55
Posts: 45
iceman>>>what I and saying...

_________________
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:35  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 07:54
Posts: 94
Location: Doobie
Cheap trick again by the Macas, maybe Hammi is thinking that he is driving in the rain at the back of the safety car!! :nosweat: , well he is well known for holding up drivers at his back, how does Suzuka memories goes? hahahaha, boooo yeah!!

_________________
The juice is worth the squeeze
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:37  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 08:43
Posts: 199
Location: Romania
Oh boy, Kimi lost out to his teammate again. Let's hope at least he's got more fuel, otherwise I don't know what excuse he can find....so disappointing. But maybe the rain should help him, if it comes.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:37  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
AzShadow wrote:

Anyway, Kimi was in good form in Q2, but slower than Massa in Q3. Massa did his best laps there, though, and Kimi said that he had problems so the fuel difference between them might not be so high after all.

Massa must be running a short stint tomorrow, given the gap back to Raikkonen .
Great Position For trulli , can he Translate that into a Good Results tomorrow ?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:40  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2007, 13:46
Posts: 1866
Location: Finland
Oh yes, Trulli was crazy! The best time in Q1... !yahoo: And still managed 5th in Q3. He's still probably the best qualifier on the grid. :p

As for Maccas, I don't really hope penalty now that Heikki is in a better position than Lewis. :tired:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:40  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 18 Mar 2008, 20:58
Posts: 462
iceman1 wrote:
Allen and Brundle are suggesting some sort of minimum speed that drivers who elect to save fuel must keep in order to avoid any unsafe speed differentials

They are right! It was so close when you see in Heidfeld's onboard cam! Moreover, the two Maccas were on the racing lines whereas Kubica and Webber were in the dirty side of the track! Heidfeld had nearly nowhere to go :blink:

I'm very disappointed by the position of Rosberg :sad: I don't know what happened for him.....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:44  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 07:33
Posts: 14
Trulli was the best :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:44  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 07:54
Posts: 94
Location: Doobie
A stellar and consistent performance of the Aussie thru the whole weekend up to the last ticks of Q3 :thumbsup:
Team to watch are the BMWs, they might pull some great moves atthe back of the Macas, Trulli is amazing - but will he be consistent enough? cant wait till tomorrow, update please on the Maca incident...

_________________
The juice is worth the squeeze
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:47  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 17:55
Posts: 45
iceman1 wrote:
AzShadow wrote:

Anyway, Kimi was in good form in Q2, but slower than Massa in Q3. Massa did his best laps there, though, and Kimi said that he had problems so the fuel difference between them might not be so high after all.

Massa must be running a short stint tomorrow, given the gap back to Raikkonen .
Great Position For trulli , can he Translate that into a Good Results tomorrow ?


Trulli? I think he have few fuel. If not, fantastic day for Toyota.

_________________
Fernando Alonso - Two Times World Champion. Best driver on the grid.

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:53  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 07:33
Posts: 14
Plexter wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
AzShadow wrote:

Anyway, Kimi was in good form in Q2, but slower than Massa in Q3. Massa did his best laps there, though, and Kimi said that he had problems so the fuel difference between them might not be so high after all.

Massa must be running a short stint tomorrow, given the gap back to Raikkonen .
Great Position For trulli , can he Translate that into a Good Results tomorrow ?


Trulli? I think he have few fuel. If not, fantastic day for Toyota.


I hope Trulli has loads of fuel, if not i'll be disappointed :sad:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:53  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 17:43
Posts: 264
Yeah, Ferrari is in top form here !yahoo:
Let's hope they can keep it toghether in the race :pray:

Well, given Kimi's lap in Q2 with low fuel, I think he must be on a different strategy to Massa if we look at the final gap. Remember, this used to be his tactic last year also. Although he did say sth about grip levels in Q3 not being perfectly ok, but he didn't insist on it. Let's wait and see in the race. :cool:

The BMW's looked to be there for most of quali, but not quite at the end

Trulli, wow :blink: , he is truly ( :p ) a one lap specialist.

Here's hoping for a dry, clean race tomorrow :pray:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 07:58  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 21:13
Posts: 2476
Location: Istanbul
Country: Turkey (tr)
Lilellatho wrote:
The BMW's looked to be there for most of quali, but not quite at the end

It's not that simple. Slowing cars impeded Heidfeld's lap and also Alonso's.

And when Kubica was on his flyer, his first sector was the best of all so he might have made a mistake somewhere or stucked between traffic. BMW will be stronger tommorrow.

_________________
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 08:02  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Lewis can hope for 3rd at best, i think

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 08:03  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 07:33
Posts: 14
Lilellatho wrote:
Yeah, Ferrari is in top form here !yahoo:
Let's hope they can keep it toghether in the race :pray:

Well, given Kimi's lap in Q2 with low fuel, I think he must be on a different strategy to Massa if we look at the final gap. Remember, this used to be his tactic last year also. Although he did say sth about grip levels in Q3 not being perfectly ok, but he didn't insist on it. Let's wait and see in the race. :cool:

The BMW's looked to be there for most of quali, but not quite at the end

Trulli, wow :blink: , he is truly ( :p ) a one lap specialist.

Here's hoping for a dry, clean race tomorrow :pray:


Trulli is amazing, but i dont think it will be dry throughout
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 08:28  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 07:14
Posts: 30
Location: France
Country: France (fr)
I forecast a good week end for Massa, he's very good at the moment. Kimi's just behind him and with perhaps a little more fuel. However, if it rains, I don't think Massa will stay first :P

_________________
Go straight to the finish line with ChequeredFlags!
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB