F1zone is back

Announcements that are posted here are important, please read them carefully.
kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 397
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 20:15

Re: F1zone is back

Post by kimi and mika » 09 Nov 2007, 21:53

Well some bits were better, but now it's faster, I think it's worth it.

I think I know this forum provider and it is quicker I think.
Image

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: F1zone is back

Post by iceman1 » 30 Mar 2008, 15:27

Sorry for the downtime

Due to issues over the past few weeks with our old server provider, we have now moved to a New bigger , faster server and a lot more expensive. We anticipate this move will accommodate our size with the best of service, and we know how everyone loves a fast connection.

A very special thank you to every person who has ever donated to this community

Please give feedback on the current speed, and any bugs that you see

User avatar
Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2476
Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 21:13
Location: Istanbul
Contact:

Re: F1zone is back

Post by Ali » 31 Mar 2008, 11:51

iceman1 wrote:Please give feedback on the current speed, and any bugs that you see

Well Iceman, I couldn't receive notice messages from the thread once a new post is sent there.
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: F1zone is back

Post by iceman1 » 31 Mar 2008, 16:39

xyneid wrote:
iceman1 wrote:Please give feedback on the current speed, and any bugs that you see

Well Iceman, I couldn't receive notice messages from the thread once a new post is sent there.

ok problem Has been Fixed

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: F1zone is back

Post by phil1993 » 31 Mar 2008, 18:30

iceman1 wrote:
xyneid wrote:
iceman1 wrote:Please give feedback on the current speed, and any bugs that you see

Well Iceman, I couldn't receive notice messages from the thread once a new post is sent there.

ok problem Has been Fixed

yay!! its back!! !yahoo: !yahoo:

Post Reply